Full Time Pulmonology Job , CA
A Northern California health system is seeking a pulmonology and critical care physician. This position will be both inpatient and outpatient pulmonary critical care. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:6 call or better. The incoming physician will join a large network of specialists and work in a facility with the best services and equipment available to help you provide treatment.
This partner track position offers competitive compensation, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, one week of CME, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and bonuses.
To get started, please forward your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Very competitive base salary with great earning potential
- Generous bonuses
- Medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Join elite group of specialists
- Excellent facility with comprehensive services
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient pulmonary/critical care position
- 1:6 call or better
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.