Permanent Pulmonology Job , CA
This partner track position offers competitive compensation, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, one week of CME, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and bonuses.
To get started, please forward your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Very competitive base salary with great earning potential
- Generous bonuses
- Medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Join elite group of specialists
- Excellent facility with comprehensive services
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient pulmonary/critical care position
- 1:6 call or better
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.