Full Time Pulmonology Job Derby, CT
An award-winning organization is seeking a fellowship trained pulmonology/critical care physician to join their team. Consistently named in Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to work for. This is a top notch opportunity to enjoy where you work while providing cutting edge patient care. Teaching and faculty appointments with Yale University are available, if desired. Candidates must be board certified or eligible.
An excellent compensation with production and bonuses. You will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, a 401k with match, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generous benefits package with sign-on and relocation
- Faculty appointments available with Yale University
- Ability to teach internal medicine residents at hospital
- Sleep medicine is available
- 4 bed sleep lab that brought 1300 patients last year
- Cover only one hospital
- Feel secure in an employed-position
- H-1B cap exempt only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.