Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Las Cruces, NM
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, loan repayment, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions, and three national monuments. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Competitive pay
- Loan repayment
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching opportunities
- Extensive clinical research program
- Accredited cancer center
- Excellent public and private schools
- Family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.