Permanent Family Practice Job , CA
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement package, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive guaranteed compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
Enjoy living and working in this popular area of California near the geographical center of the state. It has all the amenities you could hope in a college town and large metropolitan area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this position or are looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information. You can contact Ray Morelli at 203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.email@example.com to be considered.
- BC in FM or IM required
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- 17 - 25 patients per day
- Take over for a retiring physician
- Relocation assistance
- Guaranteed compensation for 2 years
- Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.