Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Oxnard, CA
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician
Coastal Southern California
13 Weeks off a Year
Join this well-established and expanding practice along Southern California’s pristine coastline.
- Employed position offering a competitive base, high earning potential, and partnership track
- Flexible block scheduling with the option to pick up additional shifts - no nights
- Pulmonary or Pulmonary/Critical Care position with the ability to incorporate Sleep Medicine
- 13 weeks of PTO, generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance provided
- Benefits include: health, dental, vison, life insurance, 401K, and paid malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Just sixty miles northwest of Los Angeles, the seaside city of Oxnard offers oceanfront recreation, exceptional weather, and miles of uncrowded beaches!
- Close proximity to everything Los Angeles has to offer coupled with the beauty of Southern California’s Coast!
- Enjoy sunset strolls at Mandalay Beach or take an intimate kayaking trip at Channel Island Harbor
- Culturally rich and ethnically diverse- Elevate your senses with the sweet and spicy international flavors of Oxnard!
- Surfing, hiking, sailing, golf, horseback riding and more…you name it, they have it!
- UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, USC, Pepperdine University all within a short drive
To be considered for this Pulmondary Critical Care Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference PCC 212316
For more Pulmondary Critical Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.