Full Time Gastroenterology Job , FL
Great Location, FL
alarm 3 months ago
Posted by St. John Associates
Employer St. John Associates
Coastal Gastroenterology Single Specialty Group
Join a successful gastroenterology single specialty group that has been serving a Florida metro for 20 years.
This group is looking for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a five-physician practice with six offices and two endoscopy centers. This excellent partnership position includes competitive compensation and full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a long term disability policy.
- Residents of this Atlantic beach community enjoy outdoor recreation all year long, thanks to Floridas year-round balmy weather
- Golfers can play on over fifty golf courses in the greater metro area
- Many residents keep boats for sailing or deep sea fishing, but the river that runs through town is an inviting place to kayak and admire the citys tropical foliage
- Day trips to the beach or to the barrier islands are a great way to spend the day
- Bring a line and a pole and go fishing for whiting, redfish, or speckled sea trout
- Eight state parks in the vicinity offer places to hike or bike along nature trails or explore salt marshes and tidal creeks
- Football fans can catch a pro football game
- Take your family to enjoy the splash park, the Science Museum, and the Planetarium.
- Outstanding schools include two International Baccalaureate schools and a magnet high school for performing arts
- There are several colleges and universities in the area with nationally recognized competitive curriculum
Travis Pascoe - firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-737-2001 x224
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.