Full Time Family Practice Job , CO
A new permanent outpatient family medicine position in Colorado became available as the facility is experiencing growth. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, with 36 hours of patient contact, and 4 hours of administrative work. There will be a 1:7 call rotation with full-time hospitalist program on inpatient side. You can expect to see an average of 18 to 22 patients per day. This facility has an interactive touch screen computer to assist you on educating your patients. J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship is available and all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
The following are being offered: A competitive base salary plus incentives, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment up to $100K, malpractice coverage including tail, and comprehensive medical benefits.
This Colorado city is a notable tourist town with many nearby attractions. A great way to balance your work with your lifestyle.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Tremendous opportunity for career growth
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Loan repayment opportunity up to $100K
- Malpractice coverage and comprehensive benefits
- Unlimited access to outdoor recreational opportunities
- All experience levels welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.