Full Time Physiatry Job Morgantown, WV
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in West Virginia with their search for a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. You will establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if you choose. The required procedures are general PM&R, TBI, stroke, orthopedic, neuro treatments. They have an academic affiliation with many opportunities available for collaboration including clinical practice, teaching, and research. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This 1099 position comes with a guaranteed income, $130K medical director stipend, $50K loan repayment, and a $25K sign-on. You will be responsible for your own benefits.
Come live and practice in one of West Virginia's largest towns, just over an hour from Pittsburgh PA. This is a college town with nearly 35,000 students and all the amenities that keep a college town fun and invigorating, like cafes, great eateries, and regional theatre.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2544174.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Academic affiliation
- 1099 with income guarantee
- Busy with high patient volumes
- Retain 100 percent of your billing and collections
- $130,000 for medical director stipend
- $50,000 in loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.