Full Time Family Practice Job Marshfield, WI
A nursing home physician is needed for long-term, post-acute, and rehab at three nursing homes. Geriatric or palliative fellows encouraged to apply. They offer a flexible schedule, 32 hours per week, full-time, and part-time. You will see an average of 8 to 10 patients per day and you will have all on site service you need. Candidates be board certified or board eligible family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric medicine. They prefer someone that has a passion for and has experience treating geriatric populations. A WI license will be required, and we can assist you with the process.
You can feel secure with a two year income guarantee. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401K retirement package.
Come live and practice in this area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. This family-oriented community is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. In addition, you'll enjoy a low-cost-of-living and state tax rate that is well below the national average.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please call Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skilled nursing home
- Phone call only
- Focusing on quality of patient care
- Full-time and part-time options
- Residents welcome to apply
- Health, dental, and vision
- Generous sign-on bonus or stipend for residents
- NHSC loan repayment and stipend provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.