Full Time Hospitalist Director Job San Antonio, TX
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER – VICTORIA HOSPITALIST (VHA) SERVICES
Stable, Well-established Private Group in San Antonio, Texas
- Shift Rates from $2,000 to $2300
- Administrative Stipend $150,000 to $175,000
- Profit Sharing
- Project Annual Compensation: $400,000 to $450,00 Plus Profit Sharing
Objective: Engage a Chief Medical Director to lead Victoria Hospitalist Services by standardizing practice structure to include, but not be limited to:
- Productivity compensation system,
- Documentation expectations, complaint resolution standards and coaching system,
- Quality assurance program aligned with Hospital goals for LOS and patient satisfaction,
- Case management program,
- Recruitment and retention program.
- Expansion into the San Antonio market – develop and fully implement a program, e.g. New Braunfels.
Base Pay for Administrative Duties - 30%
Clinical Wages – at least 10 shifts/month: 60%
Bonus – Quarterly based on goal achievement and profitability 10%
VHA Profit Sharing:
Current VHA owner will extend profit sharing through a 3 year vesting structure.
2019 budget has been finalized, but the Chief Medical Director will work with COO and Controller to manage current operational expenses and prepare future budgets. Successful achievement of annual goals is a requisite for progressing in the ownership vesting.
- 100% Vesting can occur after 3 years and result in 15% profit sharing of VHA. Profit distributions may occur at that time (for calendar year 2022).
- Promotion to VHA CMO will occur with achievement of vesting.
- Increased profit sharing opportunities will be incorporated as a component of the VHA CMO Compensation plan.
Please Forward CV in complete confidence to Lachler@vicitoriaemergency.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.