Full Time Endocrinology Job Milwaukee, WI
An exciting general endocrinology opportunity is now available at a non-profit hospital in central Wisconsin right on the lake. You will see the full spectrum of endocrinology conditions including diabetes and thyroid patients. You will join two other endocrinologists and have the support of leadership to promote individual and service success. Your schedule will be a traditional one Monday through Friday with no call as the local hospitalists do all the rounding.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a 403b retirement package with 50% matching (up to 6%), and an occurrence base malpractice policy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great salary and RVU production bonuses
- Full hospital benefits including health, vision, and dental
- Malpractice occurrence policy
- 403b retirement plan with matching
- Join two other endocrinologists and a nurse practitioner
- See a full spectrum of endocrinology
- No rounding and no call as the hospitalists cover
- Work right by beautiful beaches and harbor for your boat.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.