Full Time Otolaryngology Job WI
You can feel secure with a guaranteed salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, and vacation time. You will be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME allowance, a retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new ENT job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Well-established practice
- Join two board certified otolaryngologists
- Four clinic days and one surgery day per week
- 70 percent adult and 30 percent pediatric
- Weekend call rotation is 1:5
- Lots of onsite equipment and services available
- Guaranteed salary, full comprehensive benefits, and more
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.