Permanent Family Practice Job , PA
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 11 paid holidays, 1 of CME and $2500 stipend, a retirement plan with 8 percent match, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any FM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board certified primary care physician
- Fellowship/experience with HIV treatment
- All primary care needs and HIV
- Leadership qualities/experience required
- Monday through Friday, call nine weekends/year
- Precept IM residents
- Knowledge of trends and issues, laws and regulations
- Must be a board certified MD or DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.