Permanent Psychiatry Job South Bend, IN
This position offers a competitive a sign-on, and loan repayment. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedules
- BC or BE (within 5 years) required
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcomed
- New grads, final year residents, and fellows accepted
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.