Full Time Internal Medicine Job Oak Island, NC
A new family practice physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina at a growing outpatient practice. The physicians here have cited respect and satisfaction with administration and confidence in leadership. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you will see an average of 14 to 16 patients per day. There is a lab and X-ray within the office, with an ultrasound available weekly. The ideal candidate will have some experience.
This position offers a competitive salary package, excellent medical benefits, relocation allowance, retirement package, PTO, annual allowance for continued medical education, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in an excellent place to live and work. Enjoy beautiful beaches, attractive communities, golf, watersports, fine dining, shopping, universities and schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All outpatient services
- All ages seen
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 14 to 16 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Lab and X-ray in the office
- Some experience preferred
- Competitive salary package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.