Full Time Rheumatology
An established adult rheumatology practice in business for over 20 years is seeking a board certified candidate to join them. The job responsibilities will be purely clinical care. You will have highly experienced, skilled, and caring managerial support. The practice evaluates and manages the full spectrum of rheumatic diseases and conditions. Cross-section of patient profile includes rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoporosis degenerative arthritis, lupus arthritis, and the full spectrum of all other autoimmune diseases, polymyalgia rheumatica, temporal arthritis, and all non-articular painful states. The practice provides office infusion services for the full spectrum of biological treatments. All procedures have the option of using ultrasound technology for assessment and guidance. The practice participates in clinical trials with two study coordinators and dedicated study related staffing.
Work just 3 miles from the New Jersey shoreline. This is a great community for work-life balance and raising children. Attractions in the local area other than the beaches are Atlantic City and Asbury Park a 30 minute drive, and Redbank and Long Branch, a 40 minute drive. You will also be a 1 hour drive to Philadelphia and a 90 minute drive or train ride to New York City.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Opportunity to run the clinical practice
- Treat all sorts of rheumatology conditions
- No call after hours ever - home for dinner
- Clinical Trials are available
- Some IV Infusions and injections
- No bone densities
- One of the largest summertime communities
- Live and work just 3 miles from the ocean
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.