Permanent Ophthalmology Job Randolph, VT
Posted by CompHealth
An amazing ophthalmology opportunity is awaiting the right entrepreneur. A hospital in Vermont is looking for an ophthalmologist to take over an existing practice from a retiring physician. You will be busy from day one and best of all, everything you earn, you keep. The services provided include cataracts, intraocular lenses, presbyopia, astigmatism, strabismus, pediatric eye problems, laser eye treatment, Botox) macular degeneration, diabetic vision care, glaucoma, dry eye, eye pain and injury, and blurred vision.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Take over an existing private practice
- Be the only ophthalmologist in the area
- Set your own schedule, even take Fridays off
- Have full support of the local hospital
- Patients are lined up waiting to see you
- Board certified or board eligible
- Spend one day a week at the hospital doing cataracts surgery
- Enjoy the great outdoors including skiing, fishing, and hiking
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.