Full Time Family Practice Job ID
The chosen candidate will be directed by the on-site clinic manager. The clinic serves eligible employees and their dependents with the patient base being all ages. A small, tight knit staff works closely together to provide each patient with a happier, healthier life.
This position offers a competitive salary and merit bonuses. If hired, you will be eligible for malpractice insurance, medical/vision benefits, PTO plus major holidays, and a 401k retirement plan. Relocation assistance is negotiable, if needed.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2541390.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full-time outpatient position
- Great work-life balance
- DOT certification required
- Monday-Friday schedule with no call
- Practice excellent quality care with 30 minute patient appointments
- Must be focused on high quality, preventative healthcare
- Labs, X-ray, and everything needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.