Permanent Family Practice Job , PA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, sick time and PTO, life insurance, CME time, a pension, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice near Pittsburgh where there is a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people, affordability, and walkability of the city, and you've got the perfect recipe for a great place to live.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part of a respected, dually accredited MD/DO family medicine residency
- Secure hospital-employed network of primary care physicians
- 20% teaching and 80% in clinical practice; incorporate sports medicine if trained
- Weekday call is 2 - 3 times per month and weekend call is about 6 weekends per year
- Ideal location within 30 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh
- 1 week CME with $3000 reimbursement
- 4 weeks vacation, 12 sick days, 4 personal days
- 7 paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.