Full Time Emergency Medicine
An emergency medicine physician is needed to work at a low volume facility in Northwestern Ohio. You will work with an all board certified staff and provide leading edge technology care. There is also 12 hours of APC coverage daily. This group offers leadership development and advancement.
Enjoy a competitive compensation and full benefits including a 10 percent 401K match and a pension plan. You can also receive a $150K sign-on bonus or $60K resident stipend. You will also be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME allowance of $8K, and malpractice insurance.
This community is an all-season place to call home. Summer brings warm sunny days to enjoy the many water activities available in the area. An eclectic menu of events and festivals like the award winning Warren County Fair. The area is also a winter playground. You can enjoy snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, sledding, and hiking through snow white silent forests.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954.837.2601 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Low volume facility
- Single physician coverage
- 12 hours of PA coverage daily
- 120 hours a month is full-time
- $180 to $190 per hour
- $150K sign-on bonus or $60K resident stipend
- 10 percent retirement match
- $8K CME allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.