Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Fortuna
A California facility is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 10,500. The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible and has an active CA state license.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 10,500 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.