Permanent Psychiatry Job South Bend, IN
You will receive a competitive, guaranteed compensation package, life insurance, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, medical benefits, 160 hours of PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice near South Bend, Indiana. It has everything a college town has to offer: great sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com.
- Adult and teen patient population
- Join a team of LCSWs and psych NPs
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC or BE required
- J1 and H1B visa holders welcome
- 160 hours of PTO
- CME with stipend
- Guaranteed salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.