Permanent Urology Job Columbus, GA
$800,000+ Income Potential
Partnership Track in a Well-Established Practice
Ability to Strike a Great Work/Life Balance
A well established practice a short drive from Atlanta is seeking a full-time Urology Physician to step into a busy private practice with a highly skilled support staff. There is a huge need for Urologists in this mid-sized, river front community, so you will ramp up quickly. This is an opportunity of a lifetime.
- State of the art equipment includes access to two da Vinci robots
- Partnership track, if desired
- $450,000k base salary - ramp up quickly
- Competitive signing incentive and relocation assistance
- Full benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a scenic region that has half a million people, yet it’s free of bumper-to-bumper traffic, constant noise, high crime, and never-ending congestion. Home to the state’s top-rated high school and a short trip to two SEC universities.
- Upscale neighborhoods, unique local restaurants, and trendy boutiques
- Outdoor paradise featuring longest urban whitewater rafting in the world
- Expanding local economy leading to a well-insured patient population
- Budget-friendly area with a cost of living 22% below the national average
- Easy access to Atlanta, Birmingham, and the beaches of Florida
Job ID: U 10543836
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.