Permanent Internal Medicine Job , MA
Leading academic hospital in Boston is seeking a board certified internist (IM) to join their team of 8 primary care physicians within walking distance to the hospital. This group has very little turn over and a loyal patient panel.
- Salary depends on experience
- .75 FTE - 24 patient hours – max is 32 hours (6 sessions per week)
- Hospital employed
- Excellent CME
- Call from home only, 2 to 3 weekends per year + weekday call (very little volume weekdays)
- Epic EMR
- Excellent practice administrator and support staff
- Outpatient only
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage
- Strong referral and networking relationships with academic medical centers in Boston
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Offering a full benefits package – a variety of health/dental insurance plans
- 29 paid days off per year
- Back up child care available
- Short & Long term disability
- Tax Sheltered Annuities
- Prefer candidates with strong interests, familial, or educational ties to the area.
We are looking for an easy going physician who enjoys coming to work every day and has a sense of humor. Located within steps of public mass transit (“T”).
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.