Permanent ObGyn Job Kinston, NC
You will receive an MGMA-based salary along with experience. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 37 days of PTO, relocation assistance, two weeks of paid CME time, and malpractice coverage.
The Kinston area residents enjoy an unparalleled quality of life. Southern hospitality, a rich history, natural beauty, warm weather, and year-round activities and events, are just a few of the reasons many are happy to call the area home. Kinston is an ideal location with plenty of parks, waterways, and recreational spaces.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join one OB and one CNM
- Currently a four week wait for non-OB appointments
- 100K service area
- ED call is 1:4
- Practice call is 1:2
- MGMA-based salary with experience
- 37 days of PTO
- 2 weeks of paid CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.