Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, CA
A hospital located in California is seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule consists of 24-hour pager call shifts, and the facility averages 25 deliveries per month. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact us to discuss the latest opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 25 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.