Full Time Cardiology Job Southern California, CA
Need General Cardiologist in this beautiful Valley of 150,000 retired community in southern California. About one hour from San Diego
* Clinic - M-F 8AM to 5 PM (8 hours) with one hour Lunch. Call schedule 1:3 weekends with light call. Hospitalist and Residents available at Hospital to admit. Cardiology consultation only practice.
* Patient Schedule: Average of 20 patients per day. * Responsible for working collaboratively with primary care and multispecialty providers to provide general cardiology services.
* Outpatient consults, follow up visits, procedures including Treadmill, Echocardiograms, Holter Monitors, Nuclear stress, Pacemaker clinic,
* Inpatient – Hospital rounds during call week with light schedule. Chiefly one Hospital rounds only
* Unrestricted California State Medical License. Current California DEA certificate
* BE / BC in Cardiology. Echo and Nuclear Board certification is plus point.
* Fellowship Trained in Cardiology * Minimum 2-3 years' experience preferred; welcome 2019 Fellow Grads to apply
* Excellent communication skills and compassionate bedside manner
Email resume to email@example.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.