Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Southern California, CA
Need Pulmonary Critical Care specialist in this beautiful Valley of 150,000 retired community in southern California. About one and a half hours from San Diego, Los Angeles and one hour from Palm Springs.
Clinic - M-F 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM with one hour Lunch. Call schedule 1:4 weekends with light call. Hospitalist and Residents available at Hospital to admit. Consultation only practice. * Patient Schedule: Average of 20 patients per day. * Outpatient consults, follow up visits, procedures including Bronchoscopy, Thoracentesis and other customary Pulmonary procedures.
Inpatient – Hospital rounds during call week with light schedule.
* Unrestricted California State Medical License. Current California DEA certificate * BE / BC in Pulmonary and Critical Care. Sleep certification is a plus.
* Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Critical Care.
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience preferred; welcome 2019 Fellow Grads to apply
* Excellent communication skills and compassionate bedside manner
* Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work in fast pace team oriented environment. Emphasis on quality not quantity of patient care. Computer proficient / EMR.
Human Resource Manager
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.