Permanent Family Practice Job Albuquerque, NM
OUTPATIENT FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
4 OR 5 DAY WORK WEEK - $260,000+ POTENTIAL
SIGNING BONUS, 7 WEEKS PTO & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing multispecialty organization has multiple openings for Family Practice physicians at locations throughout the Albuquerque area. Physicians in this group have a high earning potential, extensive benefits and work/life balance that is rare.
- Premier not for profit multispecialty organization of nearly 900 providers that has been serving the community for over a century.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care- No Nights, No Weekends, No Inpatient work
- Flexible schedule available- 4 or 5 day work week available to Family Medicine Physicians with dedicate administrative time
- Needs exist due to retiring physicians and growth of the community
- Competitive salary based on experience cine physicians based on experience with upside via RVU production bonuses and quality based bonuses. Physicians also have the option of working Urgent Care or Hospitalist shifts for additional income.
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 7 Weeks PTO, CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Special home financing available for physicians- up to $1,750,000
- Select sites are J1 Eligible and all positions are H1b eligible! Group is H1b cap exempt and will assist with green card process
- 2019 and 2020 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply! Residency/Fellowship stipends are available
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine by start date to be considered.
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Rapidly growing community of over 1 million with the surrounding suburbs
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition, the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically d
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.