Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , NM
CompHealth is assisting a low volume, non-designated trauma center in Northern New Mexico with their search for an emergency medicine physician. You will work 12-hour shifts with one and sometimes two mid-levels on single physician coverage. Candidates must be residency trained ABEM physicians.
This employed position is offering an average of $200 per hour and benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, $3,500 CME stipend, and accrued PTO.
This opportunity is located in a huge destination for skiing and snowboarding. It is an upscale area that has a lot to offer for a smaller town. It is only 70 miles to Santa Fe, NM. Santa Fe offers a variety of restaurants and exciting things to see.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2539519.
- Low volume ER
- 12-hour shifts
- 1 to 2 mid-levels per day
- Physicians averaging $200 per hour
- Malpractice coverage and CME
- Loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Live and practice in a ski resort town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.