Full Time Pediatrics Job Caribou, ME
Pediatrician needed to join a federally qualified health center. The practice includes 3 pediatricians, a physician's assistant, 3 OBs, and 2 midwives, with 1:3 call. Sponsorship for H-1B and J1 visas is available and this is a loan repayment location.
This is an employed position with an extremely competitive compensation package. This dynamic community is economically, culturally, and socially inviting promoting and aggressively pursuing innovative business and economic development and welcomes, supports and responds to the diversity of new people and new ideas. This city prides itself on the high quality of its public-school system, extremely low crime rate and family-oriented community activities.
If you are interested in this pediatric position or others like it, CompHealth can help. All inquiries are strictly confidential. Please email CV to Sean.Doton@comphealth.com or call or text 954.837.2667. Refer to job #2539781.
- Employed position, salary to MGMA
- Work with a team of collegial physicians at a well-established group
- Traditional pediatric practice
- Client is very experienced in the visa process and covers all expenses
- Federally qualified health center with visa sponsorship will look at J1 and H-1B visas
- Student loan repayment
- Regional airport in the community with direct flights to Boston and other cities
- Beautiful Maine location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.