Full Time Family Practice Job Avenal, CA
A health system located in California is seeking a family medicine physician to join their team. Your schedule can be Monday through Friday, or it can be a 4-day workweek. The incoming physician will see 17 to 25 patients per day, however comfortable the candidate feels while maintaining quality patient care. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. A CA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a 2-year income guarantee, then you will go off RVU. There is also quality-based bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment assistance, premium paid for malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $10K for relocation assistance, and a 403b retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this populous area of California. It is near the geographical center of California. It has all the amenities you could hope in a college-town and large metropolitan area.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job or a family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, call Ray Morelli at 954.203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Outpatient family medicine
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday, 4-day week, or part time
- Must be BC or BE
- Salary of $225K, high earning potential
- $10K for relocation reimbursement
- 403b retirement package
- Vacation plus CME time with $2,500 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.