Full Time Psychiatry Job , PA
An established hospital in Pennsylvania is planning to hire a board certified or board eligible psychiatrists. If you are board eligible you must be within five years of residency completion. You will see all adult patients in an outpatient setting. You will have 60 minutes for intake appointments, 30 minutes for transfers, and 15 minutes for follow-ups/medical checks.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package with an attractive physician incentive program. You will also be provided relocation assistance, excellent health/dental/vision benefits, educational loan assistance, generous CME stipends and time off, 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2539075.
- Adult patients only
- Outpatient setting
- Join other physicians and therapists
- Board certified or eligible
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive salary
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Educational loan assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.