Full Time Family Practice Job Columbus, OH
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the home of Ohio State University with all the amenities, pubs, eateries, galleries, lectures, concerts, and other excitement large college towns have to offer.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com..
- Treating ages 65 and over
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday
- 20 patients per day
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Great location with all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.