Full Time Perinatology Job Atlanta, GA
Several different groups in the Atlanta area are looking to add an additional MFM physician to their respective practices. These are consultative positions and no deliveries will be required. You can decide to work a 4 or 4.5 day work week with call, and some outreach may be required. They welcome now and 2020 physicians.
The clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign-on bonuses, relocation, and tuition reimbursement. You will also receive life, vision, dental, and disability insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
Come live and practice in Atlanta, Georgia. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 3 different MFM opportunities in the ATL area
- Consultative, no deliveries
- 4 or 4.5 day work week
- Some outreach may be required
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision, and dental
- 401K with match
- Some locations offer a sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.