Permanent ObGyn Job New York, NY
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Join an Established Practice – State-of-the-art EMR
New York Metropolitan Area
Opportunities in Multiple Locations from Suffolk to Dutchess Counties. Employed Position with Best-in-the-Industry Benefits.
Become part of an award-wining healthcare organization that has served the lower Hudson Valley and Long Island for over forty years. Practice with a progressive team of mission-minded physicians in a collaborative environment to have a meaningful impact on the community you serve.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- Family-friendly schedule with 1:4+ shared call rotation
- Strong relationships with community hospitals for access to specialty care
- Competitive base salary, plus retirement contributions
- Continual investment in new technology allows you to focus on patient care
Enjoy daily access to the culture and amenities of the nation’s largest metropolitan area. Choose from a broad range of living options, from family-friendly suburban neighborhoods, to walkable areas with access to local mass transit.
- The lower Hudson Valley offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- Education options include best-in-the-nation K-12 schools and world-class universities
- Spend your weekends exploring the outdoors or seeing shows on Broadway
- Diverse mix of communities for a single physician or a growing family
- Median home prices from $300k in the suburbs
Job ID: OBG 4193662 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.