Full Time Psychiatry Job Washington, DC
Psychiatry Opportunities in Washington D.C.
Competitive Salary - H1B Visas Accepted
Our client in Washington D.C. is actively recruiting for psychiatrists for their expansion in behavioral health. The positions would be employed roles with a very prestigious non-for-profit hospital in Washington D.C. This hospital is a regional leader in trauma, heart, vascular, and burn treatment, as well as in treating multiple complex diseases. This position will hold academic rank and teaching responsibilities.
- Weekend calls will be shared and will be 1:8 rotation or better
- H1B visa sponsorship is available
- A very competitive salary, productivity incentive and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Pre-tax investment plan with employer match
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Clinical ladder advancements
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Downtown Washington D.C. is a vibrant city where people live, work, and play!
- Located only 3 miles from the National Mall and U.S. Capitol, the hospital is close to both Virginia and Maryland with neighborhoods ranging from family-friendly suburbs to urban communities bustling with activity
- Rich in culture, D.C. is known for its museums, national landmarks, entertainment, sporting events, and much more
Job ID: P 10403775
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.