Full Time Family Practice Job Hilo, HI
A Hawaii family medicine residency is looking for an additional family medicine faculty member to continue growth. To adequately prepare our graduates to practice, all faculty candidates should practice full spectrum family medicine, including inpatient care of children and adults and be interested in working in rural Hawaii. Candidates must be board certified in family Medicine and ideally have either teaching experience or faculty development fellowship training.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full and complete medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-bonus, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This is your rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in beautiful Hawaii. The sleepy town is right next to beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, and majestic mountains. Hawaii is a great place to visit and an even better place to work, but only if you want to live in paradise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine physician needed
- Clinical or teaching experience desired
- 18 plus patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine
- Work with other physicians and mid-levels
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Four weeks vacation to start
- 401K retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.