Full Time Gastroenterology Job , IL
Be part of an extensive and well-established health care organization at this new Gastroenterologist opportunity in Illinois. They are looking someone to take over a busy practice with another physician. EUS and EBUS are not required, but advanced procedures will be supported if a physician wants. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with a shared night call. Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This is a lucrative opportunity afforded by generous RVU structure and community need. You will receive student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and more.
For confidential inquiries, please forward your current CV to email@example.com and call 954.837.2611.
- Generous base plus RVU bonus
- Sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Established and award winning organization
- H-1B and J1 visa candidates welcome
- On-site equipment for advanced procedures
- EUS and EBUS not required, but supported
- Great quality-of-life and reasonable cost of living
- Access to St. Louis and winning sports teams and cultural diversity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.