Full Time Psychiatry Job Baltimore, MD
An exciting psychiatry opportunity is now available at a facility in Maryland. The facility has a growing patient demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and you can expect to see 10 to 12 patients per day on average. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current MD state license and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city about an hour and a half from Washington D.C. This location is known for its rich history and affordable homes.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psych jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General psychiatry, will see all ages
- 100 percent inpatient
- Paid call, $2000 a weekend
- Excellent base salary
- 401K retirement plan
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Seven weeks of PTO plus sick days
- Within an hour of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.