Permanent ObGyn Job Randolph, VT
This opportunity has a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, and retention bonuses after one year. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time and stipend, and relocation assistance that includes money for a down payment on a house.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. It is a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities (Dartmouth College and UVM) and all the amenities college towns offer. You'll enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2535817.
- Clinic and call
- Join other physicians and midwives
- They do 200 births a year
- Warm and supportive group
- Great administration
- Board certified or eligible
- Retention bonus
- Great area for the outdoors and skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.