Full Time Psychiatry Litchfield
A new inpatient psychiatry opportunity is now available in Connecticut at an established hospital. You will work Monday through Friday with call. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of completing your training. If you do not hold an active CT license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in beautiful Litchfield County, Connecticut. History is treasured here, as evidenced by the meticulously restored homes and the classic village greens. But at the same time, proximity to Manhattan keeps this corner of Connecticut contemporary. At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Psychiatrist
- 100 percent inpatient
- Monday to Friday Schedule
- H1B visa candidates encouraged to apply
- Relocation assistance
- Guaranteed salary and production bonuses
- Quality of life opportunity
- Beautiful location in Litchfield County Connecticut
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.