Locum Tenens Family Practice
A New Jersey medical facility needs locum tenens family practice coverage. You will work 8:30 am - 4:30 pm on weekdays. You will see approximately 16 - 20 patients per day. This facility uses the eClinicalWorks EMR system. You must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only NJ state licensed physicians will be considered. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm on weekdays
- Immediate need
- Board certified or eligible
- eClinicalWorks EMR system
- 16 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient only
- 45 to 65 days for credentialing
- NJ license required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.