Permanent Family Practice Job Troy, IL
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this growing community that offers a small-town atmosphere while having easy access to events, festivals, entertainment and only 20 minutes outside the city of St. Louis. Safe and family oriented, it is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Only outpatient
- Monday through Friday, 1:6 call
- 15-20 patients per day
- Residents welcome to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- 20 days of PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.