Permanent Pediatrics Job Norfolk, VA
This is a 100% outpatient position with teaching opportunities for those interested. You will receive faculty appointment through the department of pediatrics. This employed opportunity is offering a very competitive compensation package with partnership and of course a full benefits package.
Come live and practice in this great location situated close to the Outer Banks. The area offers a combination of entertainment and outdoor activities for both adults and families, along with excellent educational institutions, and an international airport.
To learn more about this position, please send your CV to Geneva Maloney at email@example.com, and call directly at 954.837.2682. All inquiries are confidential.
- Seeking a full-time developmental pediatrician
- 100% outpatient with a great work-life balance schedule
- Join a team of developmental pediatricians, psychologists, social workers, and many others
- Hours are Monday - Friday and closed on weekends
- Teach medical students and residents, and receive faculty appointment
- BC or BE in either developmental behavioral pediatrics or neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Very competitive compensation package with partnership and full benefits
- For more info send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.