Full Time Primary Care Job Cincinnati, OH
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer City of Cincinnati Primary Care Health Centers
City of Cincinnati Primary Care Health Centers -
- Hours:Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 1 Late Night 10 AM - 7 PM per Week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: 1:5 Phone Only | Rotated Weekly
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Salary Range Up To $183,592- Based on Experience
- Benefits: - Health with Employer Contribution - Health Benefits Begin on Day 1- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, and Basic Life- FSA and HRA- Voluntary Long Term Disability and Life, Critical Illness, and Accident- 10 Paid Holidays- Parental Leave- FTCA Malpractice Coverage- Potential for Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- Additional Info: - CHD has a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) designation status and serves over 40,000 patients annually.- CHD operates seven Primary Care Health Centers, one free-standing dental center, one free-standing vision and dental center, and thirteen School-Based Health Centers. - Federal Tort Claims Act (FCTA) deemed health care facilities.- Specific location of openings will be discussed with the hiring manager. All locations are in the Cincinnati Region. - Role will exercise direct supervision over the professional duties of a nurse clinician and other support personnel.- Role will require the evaluation and treatment of adolescents and adults.QUALIFICATIONS: - If BE at the time of hire, must become BC within five years of appointment.- Prior FQHC experience is a plus, however, a passion for working with the underinsured/underserved is required.- Must have knowledge of sexually transmitted diseases.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.