Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , VT
An emergency medicine physician is needed to work at a growing Vermont hospital. You will be working in a state-of-the-art, moderate volume ED. They are offering 9-hour shifts, with 45 hours of physician and 12 to 16 hours of physician extender coverage, seeing an average of 2 patients per hour. Board certified emergency physician with at least two years of clinical experience are preferred. Board eligible physicians will certainly be considered, but must be within five years of completion of residency with plans to become boarded.
They are offering a very aggressive compensation package with a guaranteed hourly rate. You will also be offered comprehensive benefits, PTO, 403B with matching plan, and more.
Live, work, and play in one of New England's most beautiful locations. You will have access to the best ski resorts in the Northeast.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2535280.
- Moderate volume ED
- 9-hour shifts
- 45 hours of physician coverage
- 12 to 16 hours of physician extender coverage
- State-of-the-art ED with scribes
- $313K+ per year
- Access to some of the best ski resorts in the eastern US
- All outdoor activities abound, water sports, golf
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.