Part Time Family Practice Job Virtual
It's no secret that telemedicine is gaining wide acceptance among physicians and health care systems. A recent study reported that the number of physicians who self-reported telemedicine as a skill doubled, and it continues to increase by about 20% per year.
As an emergency physician with several days off each month, isn’t it time you investigate? By incorporating telemedicine into your practice, you can pick up extra work without leaving home and you don’t have to go through the hassle of getting credentialed at yet another hospital.
We are seeking Mississippi licensed emergency physicians & family practitioners for part-time telemedicine opportunities with a healthcare technology company that has built the first AI-powered primary care app fueled by a vast dataset of 2 billion anonymized health events.
Innovative Chat-Based Interactions
· Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video(5-7 minutes in duration)
· Acute care/general medicine scope of practice
· Platform uses an algorithm built with over a billion data points from actual patient interactions to arrive at a most likely diagnosis
· Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer
· Self-writing notes with minimal charting
· Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
· Fourty(40 hour) per week positions(weekend shifts available)
· Seeking candidates who hold 3 or more licenses-AZ, CA, DC, GA, FL HI, KS, ME, MO, MS, NE, NV, NY, OR, VT, WV, WA, WY
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.