Permanent Family Practice Job Ransom, KS
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time and $8K, a retirement plan with double match up to 10 percent, and malpractice insurance.
Ransom is a quiet and peaceful city in Ness County, Kansas. It has a small town feeling and low cost of living.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other family practice job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Hector Lorenzo directly at 203.663.9392 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Traditional setting
- Monday through Friday
- Call is shared
- Full service lab
- Board certified/eligible
- Prefer two years of experience, not required
- Annual salary and benefits
- Retirement plan with double match up to 10 percent
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.