Full Time Psychiatry Job Marshall, MN
An exciting general psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a hospital and clinic in Minnesota. The outpatient clinical responsibilities will be in the afternoon. You will have 60-minutes for initial evaluations and 30-minutes for Med checks. The inpatient unit is generally 90 percent full. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible physicians within five years or training.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, malpractice insurance, 36 days of PTO, CME time and stipend, a retirement with a 5 percent match, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small city in the upper Midwest. It has the amenities of larger cities, access to the great outdoors, and is an easy drive from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com.
- General inpatient and outpatient position
- One other psychiatrist on staff
- Clinical responsibilities in the afternoon
- Three year salary guarantee
- $100K sign-on
- Relocation assistance
- Life insurance
- 36 Days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.